A Discussion with Industry Luminaries
Date: Thursday, January 25, 2024 2pm PST
Hear from industry luminaries Daniel Protz and Marcia Young in our upcoming webinar, where we dive into the journey of reinventing sensory profiling for competitive benchmarking. Understand the best path to gaining a clearer picture of your product's strengths and weaknesses, enabling you to improve competitiveness in crucial moments of use.
- Industry insights: Common challenges and impact on product performance and consumer satisfaction
- Uncovering what truly drives consumers: Understanding the impact of in-moment sensory experiences to product profiling
- Beyond liking: A paradigm shift in performance metrics to uncover what truly drives product success
- Your path to reimagining your approach to securing consumer choice and winning the moment
These are some of the many great questions the team received and answered live.
- Do the U.S. consumers go out and purchase products themselves and record date codes?
- Product Attributes - How do you select them, ensure you test the right ones, and that consumers understand them?
- How long does a study like this take?
- How do you motivate panelists differently?
- Do you ask things like purchase intent with the paired question
- What's the main challenge you face for people trying to bring this method into their company?
Chief Research Officer
CEO & Founder
Former Head Global Insights at Mondelez
Advisor to FlavorWiki