LAST UPDATED: 7/2021
Customer Information we collect about our Site Visitors may include your name, email address, job title, company mailing/billing address, comments and any other information you choose to provide and depending on the specific form or website action you are engaging with.
How. We collect information you provide directly to us via our Site or when you otherwise communicate with us. For example, we collect information when you submit a Contact Us Request, engage with Instant Chat, Download Resources, post comments to our blogs, or when you Sign Up or Sign Into our website, among other communication you have with us.
Automatically Collected Information. When you access or use our Site, we automatically collect information from your computer or mobile device, including and not limited to:
Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser or device you use, location of usage, access dates/times, pages viewed, your IP address and the pages you visited before navigating to our Site.
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular, and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you.
Use of Information. We may use information about our Site Visitors for various purposes, including to:
- Maintain and improve our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send related information, including confirmations;
- Respond to comments, questions and requests;
- Establish and maintain an individual’s profile on our websites;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
InsightsNow is based in the United States and the information we collect about Clients is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the transfer and processing of information to and in the U.S. and other countries. For example, if you access any of InsightsNow’s content through social media, the information we collect may also include the data you have permitted the social medial service to share with us, such as your profile content and your contacts that you have made public in connection with that social media service.
Data Security. Insightsnow has put in place reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Despite these efforts, no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. As a result, InsightsNow makes no warranty regarding the protection of data, and it cannot guarantee the security of the data that you send to us or the security of servers, networks, or databases. By using InsightsNow’s websites, you agree to assume all risk in connection with your data.
Retention. When you create an Account on our website, we’ll retain information associated with your account for as long as your Account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you the Services.
If an Account has been inactive for two years from the start of their last recorded activity, we reserve the right to delete their Account and related information stored within the Account. However, we may keep on record limited Customer Information in our files in the event the account owner re-engages with our Services.
Activity may be defined as and is not limited to: sign ins, downloads, page visits, report creation, set up forms, communication forms, etc.
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to the information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To protect the rights and property of InsightsNow or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of InsightsNow or others;
If you post any content to our blogs, we may publish this content and make it generally available to any user or visitor of our Site;
With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Your Legal Rights. Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing of your personal data\
- Request restriction of processing your personal data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us as stated below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Communication. As a Site Visitor or Account holder, you do have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletters and/or marketing content. Simply click any ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email you receive to remove your email address from our mailing list. However, for as long as you have an active Account you will not be able to opt-out of receiving communication directly related to your Account activity or service announcements.
Your Information Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.
P.O. Box 1628
Corvallis, OR 97330