A panel discussion representing insights, ingredients, and brands
Thursday, August 25 2 p.m ET (11 a.m. PT)
- Tia Rains, VP Customer Engagement & Strategic, Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc.
- Roxi Beck, Consumer Engagement Director, The Center for Food Integrity
- Carl Fritscher, VP Advisory, Mintel
Moderator: Dave Lundahl, CEO, InsightsNow
Food product designers, developers and marketers face challenges satisfying consumers with so much change in attitudes and perceptions about new ingredients, emerging product benefits and the association between ingredients and benefits to substantiate claims.
Key contributors to this dynamics are:
- Consumer misinformation is a key contributor to this dynamics which the food industry is trying to mitigate.
- Globalization as consumers get exposed to new hero ingredients and their functional benefits.
- Ingredient sourcing as a sustainability concern
We’ll discuss consumers shifting perceptions of “clean label” products and offer solutions to meeting these needs.
VP Customer Engagement & Strategic Development
Ajinomoto Health & Nutrition North America, Inc.
Consumer Engagement Director
The Center for Food Integrity