2019 was a great year … for our company, our custom research methods and our communities. While we’re envisioning a great 2020, we thought we’d take a minute to reflect on this past year. Why? Because reflection helps us inventory our accomplishments, honor goals reached and re-focus on those still ahead. And we’re sharing these with you because you were a huge part of all we achieved this past year!
Were you at our Open House in Chicago last January?
Without a hinderance from typical Windy City winter weather, we were able to showcase PlayFULL Insights® at our offices in Chicago with a series of public and private 90-minute demonstrations. In case you don’t know, PlayFULL Insights® is our play-based research method, ideal for capturing prospective thinking and perfectly suited for front-end-of-innovation exploratory as part of consumer co-design. Since several colleagues weren’t able to attend our Open House, we brought the demonstrations to them – making the day a great experience for those who weren’t able to attend as well. (Please let us know if you want us to do that for you … we’re happy to schedule something appropriate for your organization. Click here to contact us to schedule something in 2020.)
Did you see or meet us at a conference?
In 2019, we covered a lot of ground as we:
- Presented two different PlayFULL Insights® Case Studies with client-side colleagues at Quirks New York and Quirk Chicago.
- Collaborated with client-side colleagues on a workshop on Clean Labeling at the GMA Science Forum in Washington, D.C.
- Shared knowledge and tools to capture Implicit, Explicit and Prospective Thinking at Pangborn Sensory Science Symposium in Edinburgh, U.K.
- Led sessions on Behavioral KPIs and our Clean Label research at IFT Annual Meeting and Food Expo in New Orleans.
- Hosted a Clean Label breakfast at the New Products Conference in Chicago.
- Talked about Behavioral KPIs at Back End of Innovation Conference in Las Vegas
- Attended and/or exhibited at IIex in Austin, TMRE in Las Vegas, Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, and QRCA in Savannah.
Have you heard how our company developed in 2019?
First, 2019 has been a year of internal growth and celebrations: Kristen Dale, VP Client Partnerships, celebrated ten years with InsightsNow; Karen Lynch was brought onto the Management Team as is now Senior Director, Innovation Research and Insights; Jaclyn LaPoma was promoted to Senior Research Director; and Kayte Hamilton joined InsightsNow as a Client Partner Director.
Second, we launched our Behavioral App Store™ — featuring product development and marketing research tools to nudge and disrupt consumers. In our store, you can purchase Clean Label reports from our Behavior Knowledge Center; generate ingredient reports to learn more about Clean Label Enthusiast consumer perceptions; order standard research studies to re-focus your product testing, category exploratory, concept evaluation and brand research. (Contact us to learn more about our store!)
What milestones will we celebrate in 2020?
As we anticipate what the year ahead will bring, we look forward to more internal anniversaries! This Spring, Kimberley Greenwood, Senior Research Director, and Jeff Christianson, Senior Research Analyst, will mark ten years with InsightsNow. Additionally, many of our valued employees will mark five years with us during 2020: Jim Smith, CFO; Sri Kankarla, VP Operations; Daniel Johnson, Accounting Clerk; and, Oscar Munarriz, Software Developer.
As you focus on the year ahead … the DECADE ahead … what will you be celebrating? Sharing? Learning? How will you be growing? Please let us know, as we look forward to experiencing it all with you. Meanwhile, we’re focused on providing behavioral insights to help you respond to the biggest industry changes in consumer behavior.